Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Harro

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Harro

    Psyduck/Babycharlez/Rawr here

    Registration was closed yesterday for some reason so I signed up today.

    So hi.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    188
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow fuck a duck LOL And there he is..I thought this place was holding out for better clientele :P Sup Duckie?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoman View Post
    Wow fuck a duck LOL And there he is..I thought this place was holding out for better clientele :P Sup Duckie?
    K fk you they are lucky to have the ducktective here. Now all they need is this smiley

    Speaking of which, when are you adding it to TC's smileys betch?


  4. #4
    Member tofujerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the site!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    188
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    K fk you they are lucky to have the ducktective here. Now all they need is this smiley

    Speaking of which, when are you adding it to TC's smileys betch?

    You can barely see that smiley...You dont have a bigger one?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoman View Post
    You can barely see that smiley...You dont have a bigger one?
    Lolol it's 16 pixels there are some 32's too



    Or if you want one having a seizure...

    Quack

    Quote Originally Posted by tofujerk View Post
    welcome to the site!
    Thanks

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    188
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah ill see about adding one of them to make yas happy

  8. Likes Psyduck liked this post
  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    118
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I never knew you were psyduck. I'd only found out yesterday you're rawr/bb.
    Anyway, welcome to the forum I'm new too.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    82
    Bots Posted
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerkeX View Post
    Lol I never knew you were psyduck. I'd only found out yesterday you're rawr/bb.
    Anyway, welcome to the forum I'm new too.
    Lol, yeah I change my username a lot. I'm also JesusKitty on some sites. Decided to re use Psyduck though

  11. #10
    Ninja
    Guest
    Welcome to the site I'm new here too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •