Need someone to do my homework assignment for me! Will pay though Paypal!
Create a three-page report in Word following MLA style named REPORT for your boss, summarizing the activity of your department for the year. Use headings to help organize the information in the report. Be sure to include information about the state of technology in your departmentwhether you feel new computers are needed, what they are presently being used for, etc. Use bold, italics, underlining, and font sizes to enhance the appearance. Change the Theme to Apex. Since the report will take up more than one page, remember to include a header with your last name and the page number. Also create a footer with the text Annual Report. Be sure to run spelling and grammar check on the document. Save the file again with the same name.
Topic makes no sense, I e-mailed the teacher and got this..
So I am looking for a report on what activities your made up department partake in during the year. I would like you to include information about the technology you use in your department. As an example as if I was doing an accounting department, I would discuss issues with the need for new computers, updated software. Using webinars to have meetings with customers who cannot come to our offices. Etc. Ignore the theme Apex you can keep it Times new roman. You can also discuss hiring new workers, changing roles in your department. It is very open. I am really looking for new ways to incorporate technology in a business world. Hope this helps.
Rubric
Word
3 page report
0 points
1 points
2 points
Word
Apex theme
0 points
1 points
2 points
Word
Headings
0 points
1 points
2 points
Word
State of technology
0 points
2.5 points
5 points
Word
Bold, italics, underlining, and fonts
0 points
1.5 points
3 points
Word
Header - last name & page numbers
0 points
1 points
2 points
Word
Footer - Annual report
0 points
0.5 points
1 points
Word
Clear writing
0 points
3 points
6 points
Word
Spelling and grammar
0 points
1 points
2 points
So name your price and we'll go from there!